Dept. of Revenue – Child Support Enforcement

Child Support Enforcement In Brevard County, Florida

Department of Revenue Child SupportWhen the judge lays down a court order to pay child support, your ex is supposed to pay the amount ordered – on-time and in-full. But no matter how legally binding the court order is, if your ex makes the decision to not pay, there is little that you can do about it initially. You cannot just call the police and have them pay a visit to your ex, for instance. Enforcing child support is more complex, and takes more time, than most people realize.

You have every right to the child support you are owed. Our firm is a serious advocate for parents and guardians that are not getting the money that they are supposed to be getting. Whatever the circumstances of the person not paying, something needs to be done to remedy the situation.

We have extensive experience with child support enforcement, experience we are ready to put to work for you. Understand, it may take some time and effort to get the payments coming, but it is effort well-spent. We may be able to get wage garnishments on your ex’s pay, so your payments come before they every get into the hands of your ex.

If you are not receiving child support payments, please contact our firm immediately. Once we understand your situation, we can make the law work to your advantage.