Modifying Court Orders In Brevard County, Florida

Brevard county modificationsThe court orders established during your divorce are legally binding, which means you need to follow them to the letter to avoid trouble moving forward. But what happens when your circumstances change? You may lose your job, need to move to another state, get married, have more children, etc. Your life goes on, but sometimes the court orders that affect you – like child support, spousal support, visitation agreements – no longer work with your new situation.

Fortunately, you have the option of requesting modifications to existing court orders. You can do so by a written agreement to modify the order which has been approved by the court. If you can demonstrate to the court that your situation has changed significantly and that the existing order is no longer fair or manageable, there is a good chance that the court will modify it.

Our firm works with clients from all walks of life to seek modifications. Whether you have lost your job and can no longer afford child support, or you have started making more money and are worried about needing to pay more child support, we can answer your questions and help you understand your options. Once you have a clear idea of what you can and cannot do, we can help you take action to seek modifications as necessary – or fight back against modification requests.