Legal Assistance Establishing or Dis-establishing Paternity In Brevard County, Florida

Paternity Law Brevard CountyWhen two married people have a child, the mother and the father in the marriage are the “legal” parents of the child. But when two unmarried people have a child, several issues arise. Did you know the law grants the biological mother “natural” guardianship of a child born out of wedlock and the father must obtain a court order to exercise time-sharing? What about getting financial help if a “biological” father refuses to pay support?

Whether you are a mother seeking child support or a father who wants access to your child, paternity of your child should be legally established.

Our law firm works with mothers and fathers throughout Brevard County, Florida, to establish paternity, time-sharing, identify parenting roles and to calculate and collect child support. We can handle the legal issues you face. We understand how frustrating it can be to run up against roadblocks (financially and emotionally) when you are trying to take care of your child. But no matter how sure you are of who the father is, you will need to legally establish paternity to get what you need. We are here to help you through this process.
Please get in touch with our firm today to discuss your paternity case.